Not tested on animals
About this brand Everything you need to know about this brand.
The founders of YES set out to create intimacy products which would outshine the category. It took three years of profound research and creative development to create lubrication which:
- Offers exceptional performance without compromising purity
- Is non-derivative, having a new concept formulation which is totally unlike the tired well worn variations on silicone or glycerin based lubes
- Is based on an ingredient with a outstanding (6,000 year) pedigree as a healing skin food
- Has powerful moisture retentive properties
- Is bio-adhesive to mucous membranes (inner skin environment)
- Is composed of other organic, cosmetic and food quality ingredients
- Is actively nourishing of the mucous membranes
- Has a sublime consistency
- Is as nature identical as possible
- Does not expose intimate parts of the body to potentially damaging synthetic chemicals
- Can be dispensed discreetly and efficiently
- Deploys a valve closure which is hygienic and reduces the amount of preservative required
- Is packaged in an aesthetic way
- Can look stylish enough to be happily bought and left on display
- Offers all the reassurance of a natural product, with the premium performance of a synthetic one
- Changes your world from the inside…
Ingredients See a complete list of this product's ingredients.
How to use Learn more about how to use this product.
Delivery Learn more about our ordering policies.
Orders over £200 ex VAT are delivered free of charge to UK addresses.
Orders less than £200 ex VAT are charged £5.95 delivery.
We use DPD and Royal Mail TRACKED delivery services. The service selected will depend upon the size of your order.